Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog9: Soundtrack

"Now We Are Free" - Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard. I always thought there was a sense of peace of mind and freedom felt within this piece. I first heard it in the movie Gladiator and was captivated for years with the soundtrack from that moment on.

"The Reason" - Hoobastank. This one goes a long way back. I remember when I was very young around the age of ~12 listening to this song merely amazed at the emotions and lyrics. I've kept this one close to me and I still remember all those nights of listening to it and thinking about my own life every time I hear it. This one is truly one of the songs I hold very dear to me.

"When I'm Gone"/ "Not Afraid"/ "Mockingbird" - Eminem. I think Eminem portrays a real sense of truth and reality into his music with these in particular. I always feel a sense of whats important in life after hearing these and feel empowered, grateful, and true to myself every time I listen to one of these songs.

"Never Too Late" - Three Days Grace. This song always gets me pumped but also portrays a powerful message and this combination really makes it something amazing to me in both the aspect of entertainment and conscientiousness.

"Requiem for a Dream" - Clint Mansell. This song is honestly the most epic song ever created on the face of the earth. Thats all. (Love playing this on the piano)

No comments:

Post a Comment